Our Process Start to Finish
The very first step to start your home improvement project is to set up an appointment. You can call us directly, shoot us a text message, fill out one of our forms or send an email – whichever option makes you comfortable. Our team will then schedule an appointment that works best for you to meet with your Project Consultant. On the day of your appointment, the Project Consultant will ask you questions to better understand your needs, take measurements (if necessary) and answer any questions that you may have. If you don’t live locally, don’t worry, we can Facetime you or host a remote meeting to learn more about your needs.
If you live locally, we would prefer you to be home so we can better understand all of your project needs and wants. If we can’t find a time that works best for you or if you live outside of our area, then we can still conduct our evaluation on your home and discuss options over the phone.
No, we do not provide an estimate at the time of our consultation. For us to be accurate and concise, we find its better for us to provide an estimate within 72 hours after meeting.
After your consultation meeting, your Project Consultant will put together an informative and detailed proposal highlighting all of the items that were discussed. Your proposal will always include the manufacturer we feel will best meet your needs, our installation process and procedures as well as accurate pricing.
Our proposals are designed to educate our homeowners on the home improvement process, provide product details and answer any further questions you may have.
We prefer to meet with you in person to review your proposal so we can answer any questions that you may have. If you live outside of our area, we will then set up a remote meeting with you to review your proposal. Don’t worry, this isn’t a “sales tactic”. We prefer to visit your home so we can understand your needs and make the best recommendations for your home improvement project.
Absolutely! This is your home and we want to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. If you want us to make any changes or modifications to your proposal, we can certainly do so.
Step 2 Overview
- Proposal Creation: Your Project Consultant will put together a detailed proposal for you
- Questions Answered: Prior to meeting again to review your proposal with you, we will answer any further questions and recap our discussion to make sure we didn't miss anything.
- Accurate Pricing: We will reach out to our suppliers for the current market pricing to ensure you are priced accurately.
- Follow-Up Meeting: We will schedule a follow-up meeting with you to review your proposal. We will also have product samples and colors for you to view.
After we have reviewed your proposal together and you are confident in Elite Exteriors ability to handle your home improvement project, we will finalize your contract and select products and colors. These details are extremely important as they will be the final selections prior to beginning your project.
It is important that we lock in as many of your product details as possible. In the nature of the industry today due to COVID-19 and supply chain issues, the sooner we have final selections the better (it can help avoid project delays).
Not at all! If you have a local lender or are planning on using a home equity line to pay for your home improvement project, that is certainly ok. Keep in mind that our lenders provide financing specifically for home improvement projects, which makes the application process much faster and easier. Most applications are approved in under 60 seconds.
For customers wishing to pay their deposit or other project costs using a credit card, we do charge a 3% administrative fee that is automatically added to each transaction.
To prevent any delays with your project, we ask for a deposit so we can move forward and add you to our production schedule. But don’t worry, per the Federal “Cooling-Off Rule”, you (as a consumer) have 3 business days to cancel after contract signing.
Absolutely! We have many homeowners who choose to finance their initial deposit and roll it into their selected loan. If you plan on doing this, please let your Project Consultant know.
Step 3 Overview
- Proposal Signing: After reviewing your proposal, we will sign it locking in your pricing.
- Product Selections: We will confirm the products you have selected, the colors, and any extended warranties (if applicable).
- Financing: If you are interested or in need of project financing, we help you apply quickly and easily online.
- Project Deposit: We will collect your project deposit from you, so we can then begin scheduling your project and move on to the next steps.
Within a week of finalizing your proposal and receiving your deposit, our team will reach out to you to schedule your home improvement project! We will assign your Quality Assurance Manager who is tasked with overseeing your project and making sure our strict quality standards are met. We will then schedule a Project Review with you and your Quality Assurance Manager so they can answer any further questions pertaining to your project.
A Quality Assurance Manager is assigned to oversee the details of your project and ensure Elite Exteriors strict quality standards are being met. With the relationships that we have with our manufacturer partners, they require us to follow strict installation guidelines.
We prefer that our homeowners are home for their Project Review meeting. This provides you with a chance to meet your Quality Assurance Manager in person, ask questions and allow them to walk your property and become familiar with it. If you can’t meet with them or are located out of the area, then our Quality Assurance Manager will work with you to access to your property (with your approval) and review details with you over the phone.
We have found that by splitting up the payments of a project into four (4) draws, this helps alleviate any financial burdens for our homeowners.
As part of our payment draws, we do require a “Material Draw” when we are ordering products that are custom to your project. Our suppliers do not stock all products and have to specifically bring in what we require for your project. Once we place the order with them, the material has been purchased.
We are constantly watching the weather forecast and we have relationships with local meteorologists who supply us with up-to-the-minute weather forecasts. If rain or severe weather is forecasted above a 20% chance, then we will delay the start (or progress) of your project. This ensures everyone’s safety and will minimize any damage to your home.
Step 4 Overview
- Digital Contract Sent: Within 2 business days after receiving your deposit you will receive a digital copy of your contract for your records.
- Quality Assurance Manager: Within one week of executing your contract, we will assign your Quality Assurance Manager who will oversee your project.
- Project Review Meeting: Prior to your project beginning, we will schedule a Project Review Meeting so you and your Quality Assurance Manager can meet to review details.
- Installation: Once our suppliers confirm the availability of the products for your project, we will schedule our factory-trained installers and provide you with a project start date.
- Project Questions? If you have questions during your project, your Quality Assurance Manager will be the one to answer them, or you can call our office at 843-733-3328.
Schedule a Consultation
We Can Call or Email You.